Student Health is a division of Student Services Luleå University.
Student Health mission is based on a salutogenic approach to promote students' physical and mental health. The business must have a preventive approach. Student Health is complementary to the general health services and thus have no primary and- emergency care responsibilities to students.
As operations manager of Student Health, I am responsible for the mandate and that students get a safe and secure service.
In addition to my duties as a manager, I work as a nurse in the business.
My main areas of work are
- Meet students who have questions about their health and lifestyle in Luleå and Piteå
- Responsible for phösarutbildning
- Coordination function in the baseline
- Alcohol and Drug Prevention
- Interacts with students in various projects
- Included in the LTU's crisis management team
You can reach me be reached easily by email Mary, Kero @ ltu.se or telephone 070/6669168
Learn more about Student Health at the website acc link below