The Student Health Center is a unit within the Student Luleå University of Technology area. The student health mission is to promote the students' physical and mental health. The business must have a preventive focus. The student health service is a complement to the general health care system and thus does not have primary and emergency care responsibilities for the students.
My main work areas are
- Meet students who have questions about their health and lifestyle in Luleå and Piteå
- Responsible for PhD education
- Coordination function in the start of studies
- Alcohol and drug prevention
- Collaborates with students in different projects
You can reach me easily by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 070/6669168