I am currently pursuing PhD at the Robotics and AI Team at the Department of Computer Science, Electrical and Space Engineering, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden, working in the field of sensor fusion technologies. She received her Master's Degree in Control system Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India. Her research has so far been focused on Kalman filter, State observer, Autonomous navigation and Multi sensorial fusion.
Master of Control System Engineering (2011-2013)
I received M.E. degree in Control System Engineering from Electrical Engineering Department, Jadavpur University Kolkata,
Publications from Master's thesis :
- Mukherjee, Moumita, and Smita Sadhu. "Track following control of hard disc drive: a survey." (2015): 18-6.
- Mukherjee, Moumita, and Avijit Banerjee. "Construction of extended das and Ghoshal observer for a class of nonlinear systems." Michael Faraday IET International Summit 2015. IET, 2015.
- Mukherjee, Moumita, and Suman Halder. "Stabilization and control of chaos based on nonlinear dynamic Inversion." Energy Procedia 117 (2017): 731-738.
Teaching Experience: (2013-2020)
Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management, Department of Electrical Engineering, Kolkata, India
- Control System-I, II, III, (Optimal Control Theory, Sliding Mode Control and Nonlinear Feedback Linearization)
- Digital Signal Processing, Analog Electronics, Electrical and Electronic Measurement, Circuit Theory, Basic Electrical
- Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, Power System Laboratory
- Control system Laboratory (I and II)
Position of Responsibility
- Conference Session Co-Chair, 30th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED), Multimodal Sensing for Localization, Planning and Scene Understanding (Invited Session), at Athens, Greece, June 7-9 2022
- Organized an one day seminar Part-I: A talk on ‘Guidance, Control and Navigation for Aerospace Vehicles - A Brief Overview’ by Prof. Tapan Kumar Ghoshal, Emeritus Professor, Electrical Engineering Department, Jadavpur University
- Part-II: A talk on ‘State Estimation for Aerospace Applications’, by Prof. Smita Sadhu, Electrical Engineering Department, Jadavpur University, Venue: Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management
- Member of Examination Cell: MAKAUT: roles and responsibilities as an member of Examination cell of ’Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology’, 2015--2019
- Contribution to Accreditation for institutional recognition by National Board of Accreditation (NAC) and National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)