Patricia Carolina is a post-doctoral researcher for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Luleå University of Technology.
Patricia Carolina has graduated from several programs and individual courses. The following list provides a selection of the programs and courses she has studied.
- PhD degree, Operations and Information Management, Aston Business School, United Kingdom (2020)
- Master's double degree, International Business, University of Vaasa, Finland and University of Pavia, Italy (2016)
- Bachelor's degree, Business Administration and Management, Universitat Jaume I, Spain (2013)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Learning & Teaching in Higher Education (PGCert), Aston University, United Kingdom (60 credits) (2019)
- An Introduction to Learning & Teaching Practice (ILTP), Aston University, United Kingdom (20 credits) (2018)
Her research interests include but are not limited to:
- Digitalization and digital technologies
- Servitization and advanced services
- Business model innovation
- Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Ecosystem collaboration and value co-creation
As a postdoctoral researcher, Patricia Carolina is involved in several research projects focusing on digitalization, business model innovation and ecosystem collaboration. The focus is to develop the ability of Swedish B2B companies to commercialise digitally driven innovative solutions in national and international markets. The projects support organisational growth leveraging on the implementation of digital technologies and their applications together with ecosystem partners. Patricia Carolina works with researchers and more than 40 companies such as ABB, Ericsson, Scania, Boliden, Volvo CE, SCA Forestry, and Komatsu Forest.
Prizes and awards
- In 2019, Patricia Carolina achieved the status of Fellow of The Higher Education Academy (FHEA) in recognition of attainment against the UK Professional Standards Framework for teaching and learning support in higher education.
- In 2016, Patricia Carolina received the H2020 Marie-Sklodowska-Curie research grant to develop her doctoral research under the Circular Economy Innovative Training Network (Circ€uit).
Introducing advanced services in the market: an ego-network perspective on the value capture process of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
Garcia Martin, P. C. Doctoral dissertation, Aston University
Article in journal
Garcia Martin, P. C., Schroeder & A., Ziaee Bigdeli, A. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 104, s. 438-449
Garcia Martin, P. C., Schroeder, A., Ziaee Bigdeli, A. & Baines, T. Proceedings of the 25th Annual EurOMA Conference, Budapest, Hungary
Garcia Martin, P. C., Schroeder, A., Ziaee Bigdeli, A. & Baines, T. Proceedings of the 24th Annual EurOMA Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland