I work as a project controller at the Department of Civil, Environmental and Natural Resources Engineering (CENE).
As a project economist, I work with the budget, monitoring and financial accounts and manages the financial accounts of several subjects, in consultation with the Chair Professor/Head of Department. I collaborate with researchers and project managers in the process of project accounting. My finance service also includes external contacts with funders and other stakeholders.
- Budgeting three times a year (annual budget, forecast 1 and forecast 2)
- Closing of the books three times a year (annual, four-month period 1 and four-month period 2)
- Economic project management/coordination
- Accounting and invoicing
- EUROCARD payments
I work with the following cost centers:
- The subject GEOTECHNICS 184 Kst (Jan Laue, Chair Professor)
- The subject Mineralteknik 155 Kst (Jan Rosenkranz, Chair Professor)
- Title MINERALS TECHNOLOGIES AND METALLURGICAL Kst 186 - education (Jan Rosenkranz, Head of Department)
- SIP STRIM Kst 163 (Charlotta Andersson, in charge)