Solomon is an Associate Professor of pervasive and mobile computing at Luleå University of Technology, Sweden. He received his PhD degree in Computer Science from the University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu, Finland; MSc degree in Research in Computer and Systems Engineering from Ilmenau University of Technology, Germany; and B. Tech (Hons) degree in Computer Science from Federal University of Technology Yola, Nigeria.
Programme coordinator: Erasmus Mundus Master Programme in Green Networking and Cloud Computing
His research interests include mobile and context-aware computing, smart learning environments, pervasive and interactive systems. His current focus is on developing smart technology and games to support education, health and wellbeing.
- Active school transport (SICTA, SICTA 2.0)
- WeSTEAM - Empowering women in STEM through Art Thinking
- Simulation of hot cell environment in VR/AR
Co-supervision PhD students:
Hanrique Sousa Rossi
- Introduction to game development (S0005E)
- Object oriented programming C++ (D0037D)
- Software engineering (S0010E)
- Qualitative research methods in computer science
- Specialization project in game development (S0007E)