Linus Thomson is a PhD candidate at the subject of Entreprenurship & Innovation at Luleå University of Technology.
- PhD Candidate, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden (Current)
- Master of Science (MSc), Industrial Management and Innovation, Uppsala University, Sweden (2018)
- Master of Engineering (Meng), Aeronautical Engineering, Loughborough University, UK (2011)
- Industrial Engineering and Economics, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan (2017)
Linus conducts research within the DigIn (Digital Innovation of Business Models) project, which aims to understand and develop industrial knowledge related to digital business model innovation within Swedish industrial ecosystems. Primary research interests include the innovation and commercialization of industrial autonomous solutions, the intersection of organizational learning and business model innovation, and how organizations can fully exploit the opportunities presented by digitalization.
Linus teaches on several courses, including:
- Innovation and strategic business development
- Leadership and Organization
- Industrial Management