Skip to content

Change or withdraw from studies


Applies only to compulsory courses in the programme. Optional courses are not credited, but include them in the application for your degree.

Ansök till liknande program
Apply to a new programme

If you have decided to change programmes then you must apply to that programme

Leave of absence

You to apply for leave if you need to take a temporary break from your studies

Student, studying, woman, computer Photo: Pixabay
Resume studies

You apply to return to your studies both in the case of a granted study break with a guaranteed place and if you have been away from your program studies without a granted study break.

Man in a corridor Photo: Mostphotos, John Wennerberg
Withdrawal from studies

If you want to quit your program, you need to do a formal withdrawal. Should you want to later resume studies at a later date, you will need to apply again..