Skip to content


As a student, you are insured through Kammarkollegiet’s (the Swedish Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency) injury insurance during school hours and while travelling directly between home and the university. Injuries caused by accidents and, in some cases, through illness caused by infection, are covered by the insurance.

It is important to have leisure and home insurance to make sure you have comprehensive coverage.

The insurance applies to students and postgrads at public universities. It is the equivalent of the Swedish occupational injury insurance’s accident cover. Injury insurance for students is valid in Sweden and covers accidents during school hours and for travel between home and the location of your studies.

Read more at Kammarkollegiet’s website:

Contact at LTU

Exchange and international students should contact their coordinator at the International Office.