Discrimination, harassment and offensive treatment

Published: 10 October 2019

Who should I turn to if I feel that I have been subjected to discrimination, harassment or offensive treatment?

Students primarily turn to the head of department at the department responsible for the education program or single course.

As student you can also turn to the student unions according to information on their websites (Student union of Engineering, Luleå Student Union) or the Student Health for advice and support.

What happens next?

Head of department appoints suitable investigators who make an initial contact with the student concerned.

The ambition is that the investigation of perceived discrimination, harassment or offensive treatment should only involve the parties concerned.