The following university decisions may be appealed to the Appeals Board:
- students deemed not to meet the entry requirements or not being exempted from entry requirements for study programmes at undergraduate level,
- transfer of study credits from previous courses,
- students being denied exemption from compulsory study components,
- funding for a PhD student’s research project being withdrawn or refusal to restore the funding
- refusal to issue a degree, diploma or course certificate
- decision by a university or university college, where the government, municipality or county council is contesting that the decision was in conflict with discrimination prohibition regulations or the prohibition of reprisals according to the Swedish Discrimination Act.