What made you choose the MSc Programme in Sustainable Energy Engineering?
– When I was investingating which programme to study, I was sure of one thing: I wanted a job where I can make improvements for the environment. It was a bit of a youthful "save the world" syndrome, but this far into the education, the same feeling is still there. I think that I will contribute to a healthier energy culture both locally and internationally.
What is the best thing about being a student at LTU?
– The campus is very centered and all my friends live near. I am also surprised that I as a southerner can really appreciate the winters in Luleå, the winter here is so amazing!
What do you do in your spare time?
– I have been involved in the student union , where I focus on contributing to a better learning climate and organization for students. It has taught me a lot about project planning, and given me a huge network of contacts and also a nice break from my studies.
What do you want to work with after graduation?
– Consulting is the long term goal. Obviously it will turn up many interesting job opportunities before that since the focus of the education is on our biggest challenge, the environment.
Any advice to those who are looking to study at Luleå University of Technology?
– Do not be hesitant that LTU is located far north. It takes me only two hours by airplane to go to Malmoe and meet my family.