If you are student registered in a programme, you will receive your LTU card during the first day of orientation.
This is how it works:
- Bring a valid photo ID (identity card, driving license, passport)
- You will be photographed.
- You will receive your card directly.
- You will need to update your card each term in an updating machine once you have registered for the term.
- Activate the card and choose a four-digit PIN on My LTU (upper right corner of this page).
If you have not received a card or are only taking individual courses, you should bring your valid ID and visit the Student Reception Desk at your campus. In Piteå, it is the Service Center.