Skip to content

Make your placement in another country

For those who are interested in doing your placement in another country, there are all possibilities. However, it is you who to contact and explore possibilities for placement at a school in the country you have interest in doing your placement.

Student UT-insurance

Student UT-insurance is government insurance for students accepted at Swedish universities and studying or training abroad. The insurance includes personal injury protection and travel insurance