Skip to content

Exam Adaptations for students with permanent disabilities

If you have a permanent disability, you must be registered with the Coordinator for Students with Disabilities in order to have special accommodations for your exams. Accommodations will be made depending on need.

In order to write your exams, you must register in Kronox.  When you register you also need to apply if you require special adaptations during your exam. This is also done in Kronox.. 

Exam registration and special adaption registration must be made no later than the last date for exam registration for the current exam or re-exam period.

In case of illness, please notify us via: