To be able to write a written exam, you must be registered for the exam before the deadline.
Regulations during examinations
- Toilet Registry: Should you need to use the toilet during an exam, you must fill in a registry with your name, social security number, course code, the time you leave the exam room and the time when you return to the exam room. Each invigilator has a toilet registry.
- Pencil Cases may not be kept on the student's desk.
- Please bring valid ID to the exam (LTU card counts as a valid ID.) In case you do not have any ID, you can obtain a temporary LTU card for 50kr at Service Point.
- If you arrive more than 45 minutes after the exam has started, you may not sit the exam.
- You may not leave the examination room during the exam first hour (even if you have completed the exam).
- Mobile phones may be taken into the examination room, but should be turned off and placed in your bag.
- Please bring something to eat and/or drink during the exam as you are not able to purchase items during your exam.
- To avoid allergic reactions, do not bring nuts of any kind to the examination room.
- Arrive in plenty of time before your exam so that you can find the specified location before the exam begins.
- All exams are scanned. Please, fill out the scanning sheet properly. If it's unreadable (i.e. messy) the exam will not be scanned. The personal number consists of 12 characters, YYYMMDD-XXXX. You need to use a pen with black or blue ink and you also need to write the numbers properly.