Skip to content

Personal injury

Published: 4 September 2019

If you who are a student injure yourself at the university daytime during study time or on the way to or from university in connection with studies, you must make a notification of the event.

How to use:

  1. Fill in your contact information and what happened in the form via the link below.
  2. When you click on "send" it goes to the responsible investigator who contacts you.
  3. The investigator will book time with you as you together make a notification to the Social Insurance Agency.

Insurance for personal injuries

If costs arise in connection with the accident, compensation can be applied for through the insurance you have as a student at Kammarkollegiet. Fill in the application and submit it to Kammarkollegiet. You can get help via the Student Reception Desk.