To start Adobe applications on LTU student computers, you need an Adobe account. You can register this in the dialogue that appears when you start the software. No license associated with the account is required, so you can use an account you created earlier.
- Valid student user at LTU
- Open an Adobe application
- If you want to link your Adobe ID to Facebook or Google, just click on one of the options and follow the instructions to log in. If you would rather register an account linked to an email address, continue with step 3 below.
- Select Get an Adobe ID
- Fill out the form that appears and choose Sign up
- Follow the instructions in the email Adobe sent to you to verify your email address.
- After clicking on the link that was in the email you have completed your account registration and will automatically log in with your account.
The next time you launch an Adobe application, use the account you created or the identity certificate (Facebook, Google) you selected to log in.