- Staff or student user at the university.
- Eduroam password is selected. (Links below).
- The connection does not work.
- Go into System Preferences and then Network
- Go on Wifi and Advanced
- If eduroam is listed, select it and click the - (minus sign)
- Click + to add a network
- Type eduroam as the network name.
- Under Security, choose WPA / WPA2 Enterprise
- Fill in email@example.com and your eduroam password.
- Click OK.
If it still does not work, you can visit or create a case to the Service Desk