What is the best thing about your job?
- I work with great clients and get to be a part of their brand journey. I always have to learn new things and can never rest on their laurels. I have wonderful colleagues and work in kreativit climate.
What in your career are you particularly proud of?
- I am proud of many of the strategies I have developed together with colleagues who really has changed the way businesses operate in the media and which has achieved tangible results. I am also proud of my book 'The MeWe generation' about Nordic youth that I wrote with a colleague and Kairos Future, and when I represented Sweden in Cannes Media Lions in 2012.
When you look back on your education, what was the most important thing you learned?
- To work hard for what you want to achieve. How important it is to be able to work in teams and find and sort large amounts of information. It was only my last year of education that I understood that there was a profession called media advisor and it was there I decided that it was something I wanted to do.
How did you experience your time at Luleå University of technology?
- It was on many levels an absolutely wonderful time! I had lovely fellow students, dedicated teachers, got hold of a dream home and had, a whole lot of fun!
Do you have any tips for those who are looking to study Business and economics?
- Study hard - have fun - team up with good people!