Hey there, who are you?
– I am a mother of four who is very creative. It manifests itself in that I like to start up projects of various kinds, or build, sew, yes simply creating things with my hands.
Why are you studying to become a teacher?
– Because I realized that it is the most fun and best profession you can have!
What is the best with your training?
– Most of it has actually been fun so far, but the five-week internship in a fifth grade is at the top of my list.
What is the most challenging?
– For me it has been enough to cram in all the facts. It's been awhile since I went to school the last time. But on the other hand, I have much life experience that is very useful otherwise.
What is it like to study at Luleå University of Technology?
– It is a giant, cozy school with a wonderful mix of people of many nationalities, good mix of boys and girls and different ages. The school does not feel as big as it actually is.
What does the students do in their free time?
– Since I have big family and live in a village outside Luleå, I don't really live the "student life". But for those who can participate more, there are plenty of fun activities.