Elizaveta is a PhD Candidate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Luleå University of Technology.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Luleå University of Technology. Luleå, Sweden. 2020-onward.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Business Administration. Linnaeus University. Kalmar, Sweden. 2018-2019.
- Bachelor of Economics (BEc) in International Economy. Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO). Moscow, Russia. 2013-2017.
Elizaveta is a researcher within the MESAM project (Människa, Energisystem och SAMhälle) which aims at enhancing knowledge about management and organization of development projects where multiple actors jointly develop and implement sustainable technologies (such as electrification, hydrogen etc.) that enable reduction of emissions across industries. The project is a collaborative effort between researchers from Luleå University of Technology, Lund University and Chalmers University of Technology.
Primary research interests include circular business models, sustainability transition, and commercialization of sustainable solutions.
- Industrial organization
- Representative of the Graduate School Industrial Management. Luleå, Sweden. 2020-onward.
Prizes and awards
- Scholarship for “Outstanding Master’s thesis with great originality and sharp insights 2018/2019” by Kalmar Handlande Borgares Foundation. Linnaues University. 2019.
- Ingvar Kamprad Scholarship for Master’s studies. Linnaeus University. 2018-2019.
- Scholarship upon admission for Bachelor’s studies. MGIMO University. 2013-2017.