Johan Lugnet, researcher at the subject Information systems, division of Computer Science.
Johan Lugnet, born 1983, has a multidisciplinary educational background within Arena Innovative Technology and Enterprise at LTU. Performing research within the area of Knowledge Sharing together with companies affiliated to the division.
- Degree of Doctor of Phlosophy (PhD) in the subject Product Innovation, Luleå University of Technology, Luleå (Mars, 2015). Thesis: Conversation in Engineering Teams - Turning experiences into actions
- Technical Licentiate in Functional Product Development, Luleå University of Technology, Luleå (Mars, 2012)
- Master of Mechanical Engineering, Arena Innovative Technology and Entrepreneurship, Luleå University of Technology, Luleå (Jan, 2010)
A film that describes in part what my research is about:
- Innovations & Industrial Internet (I3)
- NPA - TARGET: Making Regional Manufacturing Globally Competitive and Innovative
- CiiR: Center for Interorganisational Innovation Research
- DICES: Developing Innovation for Change - Enablers for Sustainability
- SMaE: Sustainable Manufacturing and Engineering
- Innovative Product Creation with Skills in Focus - Capabilities for Serviceification in Innovative Design
- CAT: Knowledge Assisted Technology Transfer
- PIEp Research School: Product Innovation Engineering Program
- Fuel Efficient Transmission Technology