Senior lecturer Information Systems
- Technical Doctor (PhD) in Product Innovation, Luleå University of Technology, Luleå (2016)
- Technical Licentiate in Functional Product Development, Luleå University of Technology, Luleå (2010)
- Master of Mechanical Engineering, Arena Innovative Technology and Entrepreneurship, Luleå University of Technology, Luleå (2009)
Johan Wenngren, born 1980, received his M.Sc. (2009) degree in Mechanical Engineering (Arena Innovative Technology and Business) with a major in product development at Luleå University of Technology, Sweden. During his final year project, Johan worked in an industry sponsored project, in close collaboration with Stanford University, CA, USA, for Immerse Global (Link).
He earned his Licentiate degree (2010) in Functional Product Development at Luleå University of Technology, Sweden, where he subsequently holds a position as PhD student.
- Digital handelsplats
- Target, NPA
- I3 - Innovation & Industrial Internet, Interreg
- CIIR - Centre for Interogranisational Innovation Research
- SMAE - Sustainable Manufacturing And Engineering
- THINK - Teams for Heterogeneous Innovation Knowledge