After completion the student should be able to:
• Identify situations where multivariate data analysis is applicable,
• Use common techniques from multivariate analysis,
• Establish research plans with factorial design,
• Evaluate results from statistically planned experiments,
• Interpret results from MVA and planned tests in process technology terms,
• Formulate hypothesis on process results based on MVA data.
Do you want to know more about the course?
The course syllabus includes a description of the course and literature to be used. Within ten weeks before the course starts, a current course syllabus is published.
Can't find the answer to your question?
For detailed questions about the course please do not hesitate to contact us.