Erasmus+ Placement Grant
If you have found a summer job, or will do your thesis at a company, organization, lab, you can apply for a Erasmus+ placement grant.
To be eligible for the Erasmus + grant, you'll have to meet the following requirements:
- the placement has to be in a country within the EU/EEA area (outside Sweden)
- the placement period has to be minimum 2 months and maximum 12 months
- the placement has to be carried out in a company/organisation /lab- you'll have to work, not do the thesis project like a course
- you may get the grant even if you have a salary from the company
- you must work full time
- your programme coordinator, has to approve the placement
- you can get an Erasmus+ grant for studies- and/or placement of total 12 months per level (Bachelor/Master).
The placement grant: 510-615 Euro /month.
You cannot be granted an Erasmus+ scholarship if you, during your traineeship period, uphold another scholarship from EU or the Swedish Council for Higher Education.
Applications are processed regularly with exception for the months June, July and August.
Deadline for application for summer placements: June 20
Your application must be handed in before your training starts.
How to apply
Fill in the Application form and Learning Agreement and send them by e-mail to the International Office, email@example.com