Luleå University of Technology offers a wide range of programmes and courses within engineering, economics, health science, media and music, as well as teacher education.
Program open for registration
Application for programs starting in spring 2018 is now open.
Apply before October 15th.
- Higher Education Diploma Programme in Works Management in Civil Engineering 120 credits
- Master Programme in Fire Engineering 90 credits
- Bachelor Programme in Physiotherapy 180 credits
- Bachelor programme in Early Years Education 210 credits
- Complementary programme for nurses with a nursing degree from outside the EU/EES and Switzerland 60 credits
- Bachelor Programme in Diagnostic Radiology Nursing 180 credits
- Continuing part of study-programme/non-freshmen (120-300 credits) 120-300 credits
- Continuing part of study-programme, second level 120 credits
- Bachelor Programme in Nursing 180 credits
- Master Programme in Wood Technology 120 credits
All our programs
In total, we offer about 130 programs in different areas as you can see below.