Find on this page
Course registration is done during the first three days of the quarter. The dates of the registration period is also available in the registration service in Ladok. If you don't register, you risk losing your place on your course or programme.
You log in with your user account to register. You register on Ladok External link, opens in new window.
If you are conditionally admitted to a course, contact Service Point.
Re-registration of a course
NOTE! You should not apply for re-registration if you are only going to write an exam or need access to the course material.
If you have been registered on a course, which you for some reason did not complete, and want to read the course again, you can apply for re-registration. All re-registrations are subject to availability and some courses, mainly courses with individual teaching or supervision, may have special rules for re-registration.
Apply for re-registration in good time before the start of the semester, preferably no later than 15 April or 15 October.
- In order for you to be re-registered, there must be a course opportunity when you want to take the course, and an available slot left in the course, search on the student web.
- The university processes your application after the regular registration time for the course has passed and any reserve admission has been completed.
- If you are granted re-registration, you will automatically get access to the course room no later than the day after registration. On My LTU you can see your registrations.
- You will be notified if your application is not granted
- If you apply for student aid in connection with the re-registration, you should first check with CSN what rules apply.
Missed course registration
Did you miss to register on a course during the registration period? Fill in this form and we will check if it is possible to register for your course.
If you are lated admitted to a course you must also fill the form out to be registered.
This form is used as base and is needed for you to be register.