- Snow and stormwater quality
- Stormwater treatment (biofilter, wet ponds and advanced treatment technology)
- Green Infrastructure and adaptation of urban water systems to climate change
- Sewer system ( inflow and infiltration, renovation strategies, FOG (fat, oil and grease) deposits and innovative sewer installations)
- Stormwater planning and responsibility
- Waste water treatment in small scale facilities
Furthermore, our group contributes with several courses to the master programmes in Civil Engineering, Natural Resources Engineering, Architecture and the two-year higher education diploma programme in Built Environment.
Established in 1993, the Urban Water Engineering research group has produced 22 doctoral theses since then. Today, the group consists of 11 senior researchers, three adjunct professors, two coordinators, two research engineers and 22 PhD students.